Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Just a thought . . .

I know that Mom/Grandma/Norma enjoys it when Dad reads email meant for her to her. If you have anything you want to say to her you can email me at mary126@optonline.com and I will pass it onto Dad/Mike (or if you have his address you can send him one) Since I didn't ask him before posting this, I won't assume that publically posting his email address is ok with him - I am still the child you know ;-) Put Norma in the subject line so Dad doesn't forward it to everyone!

Mom is still very weak . . . worse then when she came home. She is only eating a few bites of each meal but is trying to get her fluids in. She became dehydrated over the weekend and Beth spooned in enough herbal tea to pick her back up. She sleeps (or rests with her eyes closed) more then she is awake (or alert).

Dad/Mike is doing a great job taking care of her. Visits from Dan, Lori & Rick have been very helpful. I can't wait to get back down there but it will be another couple of weeks before it happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment